I wanted to share some information about Craving and the deficiencies related to some of them (full credit goes to wise mind healthy body and go HERE to read more)
If you crave chocolate, you are unknowingly deficient in magnesium.
“According to recent statistics, up to 80 percent of Americans are lacking in magnesium, which is an essential macromineral needed for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body, including reactions that relate to relaxation. In fact, magnesium is nicknamed the “relaxation mineral,” since anxiety, irritability, insomnia and high blood pressure are its main deficiency symptoms. This is the reason why magnesium-deficient people temporarily feel better after eating a chocolate bar: the small amounts of magnesium in it (derived from its cacao content) relaxes them. Try eating Dark leafy greens, seeds and nuts, fish, beans and blackstrap molasses.”
Also – I suggest magnesium chloride on the skin – it can get absorbed – see my post here
A craving for high-sugar foods means deficiencies in no less than five nutrients could be causing it:
- chromium (helps to regulate blood sugar levels)
- carbon (one of the elements from which sugar is made)
- phosphorus (helps the body produce energy)
- sulfur (helps remove toxins)
- tryptophan (a serotonin regulator)
Therefore, the best way to end incessant sugar cravings is to simply improve your diet, which will help remineralize your body in all areas.”
Also, with any craving for sugar check for candidiasis and parasites….. and make sure you are hydrated and nourished – many people have malabsorption and don’t know it….
“A craving for refined carbs like pasta and bread signals a deficiency in nitrogen.
A craving for Ice means deficient in iron. Eat more iron-rich foods like leafy greens, meat, blackstrap molasses and sea vegetables.
A craving for salty foods means deficient in chloride and/or silicon. Try adding more fish, nuts and seeds to your diet.”
Do you have any FRIDAY FOOD photos to share?
The theme is meat this month, but all food photos are welcome.
((It is the last Friday of November so let’s see those food pics… 🙂 ))
Here is what to do to join in:
- Create a post with your food photograph(s). You can create a single food post or include a photo within a larger post.
- Use the hashtag #Fridayfood in your tag section so we can all find your post.
- Add your blog link by creating a trackback or leave a link in the comment section. If you want to link to the main page you can cut and paste this url:https://priorhouse.wordpress.com/friday-food-challenge/
have a nice day